welcome to my mystery world!!

hey buzz..i'm new here..anythings you wanna to tell me,please tell.i hate backstabb mother f*****
Black and White Pictures, Images and Photos

About Me

My photo
an extraordinary human being,that got a very buff face,medium mouth,quite big eyes..and a cheery 's shape nose..^^

Sunday, March 20, 2011

water baptism

wow..such a wonderful moment..just now all of our church brother and sisters proceed to sg. sulor to join the water baptist ceromony..is very touching moment.i was nervous and many many things appeared in my mind..as jesus arise from death after the third day.water baptist brought a meaning of the old has gone the new has come.waht already past is past..do not let the past held on your life.honestly after water baptist i do not feel any thing happened to me.what i felt is just like normal life that i live but i know that god is already start his work on all of us christian.and many many more circumtances are coming to hunt behind us especially the temptation created by the devil.however one thing appear in my minf telling me to stand still and  not affraid which is god's faith.i know tht no matter what test god given to us, when we really cant make it or breakthrough it there is always a way that open by god. because god love all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

My Blog List

Followers